Thursday, August 14, 2008

Yawn.

I am so tired tonight. Normally I stay up until around 11pm or so- it is a great time for me to catch up on my blogging and normally make a post. Tonight, I have no energy- my body aches and my wrist has a weird pain in it. I would love to finish catching you up from last week and edit some pictures on picnik.com and then make a super cute post- but the truth is- "i just do not want too!" So why is it that I am making a stupid post anyways- well, I guess I feel compelled to. I am trying to make 5 posts a week and this is mine for tonight and for the rest of the weekend {maybe} for that matter.
But I wanted to remind you to hop on over to www.kikiandlele.com (hyper link messed up)and see what we have been doing. New post tomorrow with new stuff....

1 comment:

Leave me some comment love...