Thursday, August 28, 2008

Ability.

The only difference between your abilities and others is the ability to put yourself in their shoes and actually try. -Loenardo Ruiz

If you live in the river you should make friends with the crocodile.- Indian Proverb

YOU CANNOT HAVE WHAT YOU DO NOT WANT.- John Acosta

Take the world as it is, not as it ought to be.- German Proverb

Natural abilities are like natural plants; they need pruning by study.- Francis Bacon

Life is a marshmallow, easy to chew but hard to swallow- Alberto Nikas

As my plate has been super full lately I have been thinking about what we have the "ability" to do in life and where that leads us too! Right now, I have the ability to love my family with my whole heart, live like no one else (If you do not listen to Dave Ramsey, you might be confused on this one), work my booty off and worship The Lord- no particular order... My abilities will hopefully help me lead a memorable life- one in which people will say, she did her best in all of the above...

You do not have to comment, I am just contemplative lately!

1 comment:

  1. I think pondering important things like this makes you a much better person.......especially if you apply what you come up with! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some comment love...