Sunday, August 10, 2008

Mama-ratzi


I was at the mall the other night and I saw this really cute little red head running all over the place.. Apparently his Mom messed up BIG time and let him out of the stroller and so he decided that he wanted to push. He was so cute that I thought I would just snap his picture.... Hahahaha...
Just look at the concentration on Mason's face, he was in such a big-ole hurry that I could barely snap his pic. I got some super cute video's of the whole even, but blogger still will not let me up load.... He was running and telling the stroller to "go, go, go!" Seriously he was so cute that he had a crowd....
P.s- sorry if you were one of the poor people that I trampled on to get these pictures.... This was important Mama-ratzi business...

1 comment:

  1. You know there are laws to prevent people like you from invading our lives, hahaha!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some comment love...