Monday, August 25, 2008

Out and About...

Mammie, Mason and I decided to get out of the house tonight after I got off of work. Mason and Mammie had cabin fever really bad. It has been raining here and will be for the next few days {hurricane Fay}. We went to Marshall's and I found this...








So in love with these colors, they match perfectly in my living room. I know it may be weird to hang plates and dishes on the wall in the living room, but I like them and I just might. I did not even look at the prices to see what they cost, I just humbly took my sweet little pictures and went on about my way. I feared that if they were to cheap, I might buy them {i do not need them} and that if they were too expensive that would make me want them even more.... Why is it that I always want the more expensive things...? mmmm, i might need to get them and put them up for me for Christmas.... Yeah right!
* Thanks to all who sent Mammie your sweet thoughts and to those of you who are saying your prayers for her. She will feel so special when I show her all of the comments and when she knows that people all over are thinking about her and praying for her. For those who asked, Mammie is Curt's Grandmother, Mason's Great Grandmother.
.:Leslee:.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some comment love...