Wednesday, August 13, 2008

One Lucky Gal

I went to the mail box this afternoon and to my wondering eyes should appear..... MY PACKAGE--- FROM JOE GIRL!!!! I was so super excited. I ran in the house and opened them fast. Not before I could get some pictures.... You know me, always thinking of something to blog about.... Her sweet note. Let me just say that Joanne is a super nice lady who put a TON of thought into my cards. I actually did not believe that give-a-ways really worked for anyone but Kiki & Lele readers. I have won on another blog before, but never received the goods. What a scam- huh? Oh well, these cards were the best give-a-way prize ever....
I wish I could show you the actual quality and detail that went into making these cards...
Of course, I had to spread them out on my favorite table in the house next to my lovely cactus. I will never buy store bought cards ever again.
I am hooked on Joe Girl Cards. Hooked I tell you...
A BIG FAT Thank You to Joanne!

4 comments:

  1. Oh Leslee,

    You are so, so sweet. I knew this from our first correspondence, and that is why it was easy for me to make sweet cards just for you.

    I am thrilled you like them so much. USE THEM! There are lots more where they came from ;)

    Thanks so much for the post. You are a joy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you stopped by! Your blog is so cute! I enjoyed browsing through it. Your little boy is precious! Love his hair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. You scored. The cards are so sweet.....really very delicate and just sweet. :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some comment love...