Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Gatlinburg Highlights

I thought you might like to see what I like best about Gatlinburg...



All of the hand made candy stores.... Yum-o!
I took this picture thinking of Mason, he would have had one of each color in his hands...
Yuck, this is weird... Not sure that I could really eat this... I was thinking of my sister, Katie when I took this one- she hates feet....
Hand made stuff. I love these glass blown pumpkins, they had some sure big ones and some really small ones. I would have loved to have takne one home, but I have a 2 year old and that would not work out very well... It is a nice thought though, maybe when he is 10.
This picture was also for my sister, she has a weiner dog name Sophie. Sophie is a true princess and I could totally see Katie dressing up Sophie for Halloween...

1 comment:

  1. What fun! --and I love the glass pumpkins as well--and shudder to thing about what would happen to them around here---
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some comment love...