Monday, September 22, 2008

Fair-ly Great Time

Saturday night we went to the Fair in Coffee Co. with my parents. We had a great time. My Mom is so funny, I know that she and my Dad have had this date on reserve since they took Mason last year. This year Curt and I thought we would tag along so we could eat really bad foods {not bad, but bad for you} and act like teenagers riding rides. We all had a blast... Most of the pictures are of Curt & Mason, I was behind the camera most of the time... I did not want to miss one minute of his sweet little face when he rode the rides...


Mason sitting on the "Blue Ribbon" bull...
Mason sitting on Daddy's shoulders
Mason and Daddy riding rides.
Mason and Daddy fishing...
Mason and Daddy eating a carmel apple. This was one of the best parts about the fair. Mason loves apples, but when he is sharing one with daddy on a stick, it is the ~BEST~! Don't tell Curt this picture was up here... He will die, the carmel is all over his lips and his cheeks are full of apple...

So all of the pictures are of Curt and Mason, that is fine by me.... I love my boys and I love showing them off!

One of the best parts is that we did not have to bring home any fish or gigantic stuffed animals...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some comment love...