Thursday, July 17, 2008

Thankful.

This is just a pure "feel good candy" post... Do you ever get caught up in life and forget to be thankful for those you love, the things you have, the fact that you live in a FREE Nation, family, friends, health... Sure. We all do. Today I am sharing things that I am thankful for during this moment in time... I hope you EnJoY!
A sweet, thoughtful and caring husband. He knows that I am not perfect, but you would not be able to tell... He is a true blessing to me. Today he made lunch for me {BLT's and Fries}. He has a nick-name {Snugs} do not tell him I told you, he will die if it gets out....
A napping boy. What more can I say, just look at him... He is so sweet, loving, caring, compassionate, funny, smart, daring, and charming.... I think I left some out, but I will just save them for another post... I imagine these are the things that he dreams about... Sometimes he talks in his sleep, "caaandy.... ummmmm!" So stinkin' cute.
Reasons to get dressed up and hang out with the love of my life... Oh, and did you notice, my {shared} jewelry line?

Mothers who never forget that even there oldest, moved out, independent daughter's still need a sweet note from Mom in the mail... This is a FUN article about blogging, more on that later... Nothing says "I love you." like real mail...
A yummy, smelly candle to sit on the desk beside my computer and enjoy while I blog and smear my life on the Internet...

What are you thankful for? I would love to know...

3 comments:

  1. I'm hoping snuggles will rub off on my hubby! Hmmm... I don't have a nickname for him. Ha!

    Mason looks just adorable sleeping, aahhh, those were the days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you left out snuggli and sweet, expecially when he is sleeping.
    Love
    Nonnie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post. We should all take time to think about the things we are grateful for. Love the pics and can't wait to hear about the article your Mom sent you.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some comment love...