Thursday, July 17, 2008

The Dolphins Make Me Cry...

A looooong time ago I bought Curt tickets to the Hootie and the Blowfish concert for Father's Day. We went last night and had an absolute blast. Here are some pictures for our venture out of the house- just us. Nanna babysat Mason and I know they had a blast. Let's just say that Mason was still partying at 12:30 this morning when we got home. This was okay because it meant that Mason slept in with Daddy, what a treat- sleeping in... He never does that for me....


We had a great time... Love you honey!

2 comments:

  1. You guys look so great together and I'm jealous that you got to go!! Hope you two had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You two are just too stinkin' cute. I'm so glad you had a great time and I giggle every time I think about your big, tough, hubby jamming to Hootie & the Blowfish.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some comment love...