Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Stinkin blogger.

Man, oh man... Blogger is on my very last nerve today. This morning I was trying to help a blog new comer out with her template and it back fired on me. She ended up with a sassy template and I ended up with no template. How does this happen? I am soooo mad right now. I have to get my birdie back... So, I am not really under construction, I am just trying to clean up a mess.... The birdie page is from "Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates."

{I told you my link feature is messed up too...} So here I am having all of this blogger trouble and I have no idea what to do about it. You think it would be as easy as removing the old code and inserting the new one, but NOOOO, of course not- nothing can be easy for me. Now I have to pretend that I am "techie" and try and fix this.

Please bear with me while I try and fix this mess and please excuse the horribly boring page I have right now....

Oh, little birdie I miss you so!

7 comments:

  1. You crack me up! I miss your birdie too! Hey - at least you still have all of your links. Whew! I'm going to have to check out some of your new ones. Funny how we always stumble across some of the same ones without even talking about it. Great minds my dear, great minds. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I know where you are coming from. I have done several of my blog friends templates and had issues. Now I set up a fake blog site under my original one, that way when I mess around it won't kill my site (and my client can preview the design on my fake site). Does that make sense?

    ReplyDelete
  3. How frusturating! I hope you can get it all figured out! I'm not so great at all the technical side of blogging so when something goes wrong I'm lost.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was wondering what happened to your cool background. That happened to me too, I lost all of my widgets and I still don't know what I did wrong and messed the whole thing up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's been driving me batty too. And I was ready to kill Flickr yesterday. Damn computers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You make me laugh!! I have had trouble with blogger lately too. Been trying to post pics since we got home, but it won't let me!! Good luck to you and I do miss your birdie. :(

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some comment love...