Friday, January 2, 2009

Boobs, Boobies & Boots...

Lately Mason is a wealth of knowledge. I mean he says everything and he is mister know-it all... He constantly is cracking me up with that he says and honestly I never know what it will be next... Lately he has been coming up with some very funny antics with total strangers in public and normally at the grocery store...

Early in December at Kroger... Background, Mason is hooked on blueberry's...

Mason: I needs boobies!
Me: OK, I will get a pack... (me, putting the pack into the basket)
Mason: I want one... I want two, I need boobies....... (getting pretty loud!)
Me: We will get some when we get home, not in the store...
Mason: Please, boobies, please.... 2 boobies.... PLEASE
Mason and Mommy: (rolling along to the cereal isle where we meet an unsuspecting very opinionated lady)
Mason: Boobies, please Mommy... 2, please... (he likes 2 of everything!)
Me: Mason, Mommy said when we get home, you do not eat in the store... No more asking...
Strange Lady: Oh, honey do not stress, I know people who have breast fed their children for a very long time... How old is he...? He should probably ween off soon, you know there are signs as to when to do this....!
Me: (playing along because she amused me with her rude butting in...) um, hum... Yes, he should....
Mason: Never ceases to embarrass me in public...

Man, I sure love having a 2 year old...

Today in the mail Mason got new BOOTS from his Gran (thanks Gran)! He wanted to wear them everywhere on the wrong feet, because I guess that is how he likes it. She got them for him because he could do it for himself, and she was right, he wants ZERO help.:. By the way Mason calls boots, Boobs... Go figure, why not right?


So, we were off to Target... Boots and all...

In the check out line, where like 20 other people were with us all trying to get checked out and get the Sam hill out-a- there... A sweet old lady decides to pick up Mason's car that he chucked across out of my reach because he was acting like a 2 year old... She brought it over to him and saw his boots, and here is the rest of the story...
Me: Mason tell her thank you...
Mason: Tank You.
Old Lady: I like your boots...
Mason: Boobs...!
Old Lady: Agreeing with him
Mason: (pointing with both pointer fingers...) Mommy's boobies....
Me:(turning red not really knowing what to say...)
Mason: (pointing at his own) Mason boobies...

Me: (thinking) how in the heck did he get off the subject of boots...

Thank goodness it was my turn and Mason and his embarrassing moments moved on right out to the car and on the the house...

On another note, Mason is obsessed with saying "cat poopie", not sure why, but he says it like it is a bad word. He gets this cute little mischievous grin on his face and says, "cat poopie..."
What can I say, he is a boy and he is 2!

9 comments:

  1. That is hysterical! It reminded me of a time when I was at the post office and my son (out of the blue) asked to see my...well, I won't post the word, but it starts with "P" and ends with "enis". As I turn a thousand shades of red, quietly told him that I don't have one, he again LOUDLY says..."YOU DON'T HAVE A PE...well, you get the picture. I left the post office that day thinking that this would be a story to tell the future wife!!! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this sure gave me a good laugh! I love the things kids say.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New YEar........looks like I have a few posts to catch up on! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it!! What a great vocabulary he has! Don't you just love the embarrassing moments that come with having a toddler?!?

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the "butter-inner" lady who really thinks she's helping! and little dude...well, he's just too much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so funny! I have a little boy that is 4 now, but I can't tell you how many times he has embarrassed me in public by saying or doing crazy things that (I think) only a little boy could possibly do. Have a great day!

    Still loving my necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh - MUST love boys!!! so stinking cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your blog. Read the whole thing. Please note that Screaming Meme's ideas for Christmas were printed from other sources (see photos) and therefore she should not get credit. She is a blast though and I love her blog also.
    Will visit again soon. Mason is a darling boy :-)
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my- this is hilarious! I am laughing so hard... Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some comment love...