Thursday, January 22, 2009

Holy Moly.....

I must say that today has been ONE.OF.THOSE.DAYS! I am not feeling well and so I have been slacking on the house work, I mean it when I say that I am a "slacker!" Today before I got home from work, I committed in my head that I would be cleaning the heck out of my house this afternoon... I got home, and walked into this...






A result of me trying to find a place to get crafty with my sewing machine... My poor dining room...
A result of my utter disgust with laundry... I hate laundry, always wait to the last minute, I mean like my hubby is looking for clean underpants- that is how bad it gets.... I just hate laundry, it is this Super Mommy's Kryptonite... (sp?)

Oooh, and this can only be done by my sweet little devil... It is way worse than it looks from the picture... The whole house looks like this, some days I just go to bed with it like this (Only some days). sorry for the blurry pictures...


Whew, it is so exhausting just looking at the pictures... Oh well, I have cleaned my little booty off today, only to have Mason go right behind me and tear stuff up... Everything he could find to get his hands on, he was like a Tasmanian devil.
Taz-mason devil mission:
1. pour out fabric softener of play room carpet.
2. climb on top of master bath counter top and pour out mouth wash all over the place- I was thrilled that he did not drink it.
3. Every time Mom turns around make sure I am pulling stuff out or drawers, dumping stuff out, and just making a mess...
4. smile and try and look super cute and very innocent.... I am so cute...
It was definitely one of those days I felt like I was spinning my wheels in mud. Now, thankfully he is tired and worn down and about to take a bath...


ps- I promise I watch and pay attention to my kid, he is just so busy that he never stays in the same place for more than one second and he is constantly thinking of ways to BRING. ME. DOWN...

5 comments:

  1. Oi Vey! There is NO TELLING what my picture will be. LOL I'll let you know when I post it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know EXACTLY how you feel! I clean up and Brant takes out. He follows me around and destroys anything I try to do. Now I just wait till it's bathtime (right before bedtime) and clean up while Jonathan gives him a bath. It's working so far...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE those pictures. They make me feel "okay" for the state of my house these days. Thanks for making me feel I'm not alone! Oh, and as for your tazmanian devil....mine is getting there, too...it's totally a BOY thing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man! I can definitely relate to those days! My hubby sometimes calls my laundry pile "Mt. St. Brittany" :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some comment love...