Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Privileged.

I had the privilege of having a crappy childhood dentist who put fillings in my mouth that have now cracked and caused me to have to get crowns... If you ask me I think it is all a conspiracy of the dentists and definitely has nothing to do with my extreme sugar addiction...

I also have the privilege of having a very low tolerance to pain and genes that make it hard for me to take numbing agents... As in, it took the dentist 5 times to numb me and a 1.5 hour procedure took almost 3.5 hours.... Lucky me, right?

I walked through the front door and smiled at Curt and he died laughing, forgetting all about the shots in my mouth, I could not understand what what so freaking funny...

Then, I looked in the mirror...

Awww, bless me heart.... I was in NO pain at this point, but I was so exhausted that I went to bed at 8pm and slept all night long....

This is what Curt saw, I look pitiful huh...?? I am only sharing this with y'all because I know you are not going to laugh, RIGHT!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. OUCH!

    When did you get glasses? Super sassy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ummm, laugh? Oh my, I think I peed my pants, haha!

    I'm so sorry Leslee, this was Scott & I last year when we went to the oral surgeons, we had to take turns that week taking care of the kids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, I did have myself a little laugh! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some comment love...