Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Projects... take all of my time...

Besides being a wife, Mom, house keeper, laundry mat attendee, floor scrubber, potty trainer, front porch sweeper, Short cut taker, jewelry maker, business owner and take out picker upper, I also like to make things.. I am always thinking of new things to make, I got the idea for these from my dear friend Amanda in TX, she saw some almost like them at a baby shower..
If you read regularly you know that I got a sewing machine for Christmas and after some long hard practice, I think I am catching on. I made a Bob the Builder Blanket and pillow for Mason and then I made these cute burp cloths for my SIL, she is due with a baby girl in May, I also have another friend having a baby girl and another one who just had one.... So I have been busy making these cute little burp cloths... I wish I had a monogramming machine..... Maybe if I like this sewing thing enough, Santa will bring me one next year... A girl can dream... Sorry about the stinky pictures, one thing I am not good at is taking pictures.... You get the picture, right? My next adventure is a breast feeding cover... Wish me luck...

Ooh, gotta run, I have a little boy waking up and I got 5 loads of laundry to do....

PS- if you cannot tell, I have a lot of blogging to catch up on, it is part of my bi-polar blogging disease... Please bear with me while I work through it all....

5 comments:

  1. TOOOOOO CUTE! Looks like you can sew a straight line, which I think is much harder than some people imagine. LOL Congrats on your soon-to-be niece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are adorable! See now I would have hotglued them together and put a note with my sil's gift to tell her not to wash, well, not to use because they would fall apart, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE them- they look so fabulous! Great job. Now you just need to make some boyish ones and send them my way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your fabric choices!! So cute and funky!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such cute and fun fabric. Not to mention the awesome dingle balls! Baby puke will never be cuter.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some comment love...