Thursday, January 22, 2009

I've Been Tagged...

Kasey @ "All That is Good" tagged me tonight...


Here are the rules:

1- Choose the 4th file on my computer with the 4th picture.
2-Explain the 4th picture that is in that folder
3-Tag 4 people to do the same
4-no cheating (cropping, editing, etc.)




This is a BIG date that Curt and I went on while we were still dating and still childless... We used to do lots of BIG dates. Looking back at this picture I am so thankful and appreciative of the time we had together dating and how much fun we had... We were always going on fun little adventures...

I TAG:

Kacey at Chronicles of a Mommy
Jessica at The Reeders- She is NEW
to blogging land- go and greet her...
Amanda at Drysdales in Paradise
Becca at The Griders

Keep it going... Have fun and enjoy... Remember, NO CHEATING!

1 comment:

Leave me some comment love...