Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Cooking Lessons

I usually do not let Mason help me cook- HECK- who am I kidding? I usually do not cook.... But in this case it was not actually cooking and the kid loves to cook, mix things, stir things- anything to do with cooking, he is all about it...
Ok, so you have to go ahead and excuse the mess in the back ground, see the Windex? That means I was at least thinking about cleaning...


We made Snickers Salad... Ummm sounds great BUT bad for those cupcakes I have rising over my jeans... But it was so yummy.

Snickers Salad
6 regular sized Snickers (cubed)
6 small/regular sized green apples (cubed)
8oz. of Sour Creme
1 Regular size container of Cool Whip....

Mix, chill and serve... I recommend serving shortly after making...


If you are going to make this it would not hurt if you had a cute little boy to stir his little heart out... See, I do not even need a Kitchen Ade...

Stir like the wind my little man....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some comment love...