Saturday, January 31, 2009

Give-A-Way

I knew I would get your attention with that title! Jamie over at "Jamie's Precious Peas" has been doing a product review on my jewelry for Kiki & Lele! So, she is posting it this week! I am soooo nervous! I hope she liked what I sent to her! She will also be incorporating a give-a-way into her post... You should go and check it out...

Sorry I have been so absent from blogging land... I have had a lot going on... Today is the first day I have had time to catch my breath. I finally got some laundry done and cleaned my house... It was honestly a wreck. I just got up this morning and said- NO MORE! I have to do this today! My hubbie even helped, he knew I needed it! Mason was actually great and did not mess too much up while I was cleaning like a mad woman...

Gotta run, little bug is waking it on up... Mom- I promise to post some pics this week....

3 comments:

  1. Hi - I just wanted to say I love your header. SO cute! And your jewelry is adorable!

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited! I'll go check it out! You call your little man little bug? I call mine stink bug (I don't know why, but I just always have). Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see you back. Heading over now!~

    I LOVE your jewelry!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some comment love...