Tuesday, December 30, 2008

.:Basketball & Bows:.



Wordful Wednesday, for those who cannot keep their mouths shut about our pictures... For more WW posts, head on over to Angie's 7 Clown Circus!


Watching to see how Daddy does it! Mason has never really played basketball before, but he really enjoyed watching Daddy play a game of H.O.R.S.E.

Being a 2 year old, taking the ball from the big boys and running with it, all the while being a cute little stinker...
Just having a good time on an unusually warm Tuesday, the last Tuesday in December, 2008!





Go Here to see more of these...

Kiki and Lele Boutique Hand-crafted Jewelry



Please read the below post and please pray for Baby Stellan!

Also, SITS is having a sort of "bloggy how-to". Each day they are giving new tips to make your posts great, if you are new to blogging, head on over and see what they have to say...



5 comments:

  1. Mason's little smile is just too cute!

    Also, Baby Stellan is definitely in my prayers!

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Growing up with three older brothers, I so remember beating their a$$es playing horse. Or were they LETTING me win?

    I ♥ these photos you've shared.

    HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU....my Wordful is posted, and I'm dreaming of flying high into the sky today. Hope you can come join me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have been soo praying for stellan...and being so excited for every little good thing!

    love love love the bow...and cute bball boy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh he is a handsome little thing! I am such a sucker for red haired children!

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some comment love...