Friday, December 26, 2008

Miss Patty Cake

A few Saturday's ago, our church invited Miss Patty Cake to come and give a concert. I got tickets for Mason and I to go and we had a pretty good time. I think he might have been a little too young this year, or maybe the fact that he is a boy his attention span did not last long enough, I will never know...

Miss Patty Cake singing some song for the kids... For those of you who may not know, Miss Patty Cake is a Christian children's entertainer. Mason has her DVDs and he really loves watching them. She teaches such great lessons and they are all interactive so the he can join in the story line with her... Too much fun...
Trying to get a decent picture of our trip. At least he was not crying...

Mesmerized for just a few minutes... The show was 1.5 hours long, we only made if for 40 minutes.

We had a great time and I payed attention to Mason's clues and I headed for the door at the first sign of trouble, that way our trip was tantrum free....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some comment love...