Thursday, December 18, 2008

~Screaming Meme~

Screaming Meme left me a comment at my other blog, Kiki & Lele, and I instantly fell in {love} with her blog. Man-o-Man, you have got to go and see what she is all about. Just look at her banner from her blog, such style. My favorite thing about her blog is that she has all sorts of hand made gift ideas for the holidays. Here are a few that I loved the most........

Handmade Guitar Picks...For The Rockers

No~Sew Fleece Blankets....For The Cold~Natured

Stencilled Tea Towels...For The Trendy Homemakers

Linen Spray...For The Homemakers

Mending Jar...For The Seamstress

Bath Bombs...For The Water Babies

Grain filled Hug (Heating Pad)

Sugar Scrub....For The Sweet Bathing Beauties

And there is so much more. Each and every post has either the recipe with it or the step-by-step directions. Head on over to her blog and leave her a comment and tell her what is your favorite craft that she has posted. I think I will be making a few last minute gifts myself...

{Screaming Meme, I love your Hand-Made Goodness, You ROCK}

1 comment:

  1. You are a doll! Thank you so much! :) I hope that you were able to get some of those gifts done...I think they are great references for future gifts! I look forward to learning alot of new things with you this year! :) Meme

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some comment love...