Friday, November 21, 2008

I've been busy... *edited to add*

....but the truth be told, "I take horrible" pictures of myself... These pictures are so bad, but Curt was not home and Mason is no help in the camera department... Trust me, I tried... Plus, if I asked Curt to help, he would only make fun because he thinks I am addicted to my blog.... He is sooooo right, I am getting help, don't worry about me...

I have been working on my "Handmade Holidays" pledge... Oh, wait I never told you about that... Well, here it is, "If you are not the kid or the hubby, you are most likely getting something that my little fingers whipped up!" I think it is fun to make things for other people, I love receiving things that people put their time into... Plus when i am making something for someone I feel like I am making it just for them, you know "personalized!"

I found these scarfs online earlier in the week and I itched for days until I could make it to Michael's and get some yarn. There are my first few and I cannot wait to get more yarn with more funky colors...




Pink & White Long scarf...

Pink & White neck warmer.... This one was sort of a mess up, but I wore it around all day and it was so warm and it looked cute under my coat...

Creme Long Scarf...


Look how stinkin cute...


The scarf is {darling} but take a gander at those books in the floor.... Ahhh, sweet Mason... Always reminding me that he is always here to keep me on my toes...



If you are interested on one of these babies and do not have the time to make them for your self, let me know I might just make you one.... As soon as I get the hang of making them they will be for sale on the Kiki & Lele website... So, act fast if you want one for *Free*! I have pink and apple green yarn left... those are your choices...


*** Fresh out of yarn.... To those of you who e-mailed me, your scarfs will be out in the mail next week! If you have not sent your address yet, please do so by Monday so I can ship!***


4 comments:

  1. I love the cream colored one, it's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me!! I want one!! Any color is fine with me, practice practice, little missy, this is another thing you could sell at my, well ya know...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice scarf! Is that you in the pic? You don't look the same as your profile. It's weird, both very pretty pics but just not the same looking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute...cute...cute! I would love one, consider me your guinea pig...practice makes perfect. I'll take apple green if it is still left!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some comment love...