Friday, November 9, 2007

I have ~CooKed~ up a new plan...

So, recently for several different reasons I have been cooking and it is working out really well. I know you are thinking, why wasn't she doing this all along? Right, well, I wasn't because I thought I couldn't. But it turns out, i am pretty good at it, like most things!... HA Ha! So, I am dedicating Monday posts to posting a new recipe so that I can share all that I have done. Maybe I will even post a picture of the delish dish! So, from here on out, Monday will be "Delish Dish Day..." Well, aren't I so clever? I am very excited for Monday, so be looking for the new post!

If you have any recipes that you ~LoVe~ you can share them too on Monday's! It does not matter what kind of dish it is, any kind you like will be fine with me. Post them on your blog and send me a message to let me know to check it out!

1 comment:

  1. I love to cook too, when I'm in the mood. I am already anxiously awaiting your recipes!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some comment love...