Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Road Trip Pictures

I think this is the most adorable little munchkin in the entire world!!! He was taking his morning nap in the car on the way to the wedding. To those of you who are looking closely, we turned it around...
It is a little to early for me to look super glamorous...
But not for Katie, even in a hat, she is GLAM!
Jeremy always looks the same...
The Tennessee River- at 7am in the morning it looked better than all of us put together, except for Mason...
So, this post is a bit backwards, but I am doing it anyways. We sat out on our trip for Thomson at 6am... EARLY! We packed down the Volvo and headed south. It was a wonderful trip. Mason was really good, until the very end, and he was ready to get out. Jeremy drove, Katie rode shotgun and I entertained Mason in the backseat. He is a little spoiled now, because he thinks I need to be back there with him all of the time.

1 comment:

  1. I totally understand the back seat thing. Cole gets spoiled with people back there with him too!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some comment love...