Monday, August 13, 2007

My Talented Sister

My sister, Katie, has always been interested in cooking- something that I dare venture into.... I am working on it though... Anyways, point being, Katie is very talented in the cake making area. She has been making special design cakes for a few years now. She has made me some pretty wild Birthday cakes in the past. A sunshine, with glasses on and real rays..., a electric guitar- because I am a rockstar, and she made the wine bottle cake for my brother and sister-in-laws shower. It was so pretty and real looking. You should go to her blog and take a look, the link is on my page under (Katie and Jeremy.) I hope you enjoy, and if you do, drop her a line and let her know... I think she needs to go into business one day and I am going to be her professional taste-tester...

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much. I love you, your the best big sis ever! You actually kinda made me cry. It's nice to know you love them.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some comment love...