Thursday, August 2, 2007

Headed to Thomson...

Well, actually right now I am at work, waisting time when I need to be working.... But we are headed down to Georgia for Brian (my brother) and Carrie Elise's wedding. They are getting married Saturday night at a winery in southern Georgia. I think it is going to be so much fun. Katie and I are in the wedding (YAY for us) it is going to be tons of fun to dress up and be in the wedding and not have to stress about it- like I am in 1 month for my own wedding. I will post some pictures when we get home. The only sad part is that we will be leaving Gabby behind. She is such a little DIVA. She has never been boarded. We think it would be too much stress on her, so we just have someone come to the house... can you say SPOILED?????

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some comment love...