Thursday, August 23, 2007

Advice???

So, it seems that Mason is cutting some major teeth. He is running a low grade fever, chews on everything, and his sinus' seem to be affected too. I feel like I have tried everything. I feel so badly for him. Hopefully these little toothagians will be through the skin soon, but it does not seem like soon enough.
The reason why I am posting this is because I am looking for ADVICE! If any of you out there reading my blog have any advice on how to help my little trooper with his munchers, I would welcome it. Please, please, please post anything that you know of that has help you in the past. I do not care if it is an ancient remedy, I would try it as long as it is not too far-fetched...
Thanks in advance for your help!!!
Love,
One Sleepy MOM!!!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry I hace no advice... Cole hasn't had a hard time with any of his yet. I have heard the teething tablets work wonders. You can just get them at WM.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I know this is a week late, but I have a terrible teether and this is what we've found: baby orajel. He threw fits over the tablets (but yeah, we heard they did work for other kids) so we just rub orajel on his gums constantly! Then we give him infant tylenol right before bed and voila, he sleeps, we sleep. Well...we hope. This isn't a sure fire method, anything you learn, pass along..because we hate teething!!!
    Another thing we've done is to give him cold foods that sooth his gums, ie: otter pops, watermelon, etc.
    Good luck...especially with the wedding coming up!!!
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some comment love...