Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Nanna's Day With Mason

I love this one because it shows off his pearly-whites. Not really sure what that blue thing is on his chin...
This really scares me, but if Nana lets him do it, it must be safe, because she is EXTRA careful. She said they love to swing together and no matter how hot it is outside, swinging is still Mason's most favorite...
Looks like Mason is ready for Lunch. Or maybe he is just trying to snag some left-overs... Just kidding....
And, he is off in a flash. So fast this little one is! Gabby can hardly catch him. Mason likes to push the buttons but he really does not know how to ride it too well yet. The other night his buddy Ryder came over to give him a little lesson in "baby car driving 101!" Ryder is the master at it... Thanks Ry!

Every now and then Nana gets to come and stay with Mason. She has a blast and she takes around 1,000,000 pictures. She cracks me up trying to capture his every move. I hope you enjoy some of the candid shots from "Nana's Day With Mason."
Thanks Nana, we love you!


1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to meet this little guy! He looks so much fun and I'm sure your mom does have a blast with him!! I'm assuming Nana is your mom??

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some comment love...