Sunday, March 1, 2009

{sigh.}

I actually have pictures to upload...

I spent the weekend trying to take pictures for the blog...

I plan on working on my blog book and getting it done before the baby is born...

That consists of me taking all of the junk off of here and putting aside Mason and family posts to be published...

Mason will appreciate it one day I am sure of it...

I want him to have his own before the baby comes...

I cannot put pictures on here as my 2 year old seems to think my card reader is a wall whacker...

Time to buy a new card reader...

Time to touch up the paint in the hall way...

I will be around this week, pop on over to see what I am up too....

Maybe I will have time to make it to Office Max for a new card reader...


Blessings

1 comment:

  1. wall whacker...you crack me up!!

    awesome little dude...at least he's gonna be good in baseball!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some comment love...