Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Officially, Un-Official

Have you voted??? On the Biggest contest this side of the Mississippi??? The contest where you get to help Curt and Leslee "name that baby!"

It looks like Sadie Claire is the #1 pick so far for a girl...

It looks like Jackson Miles is the #1 pick for a boy...

Vote, we would love to hear what you think... But so far, Curt and I are both liking these names...

Both are family names. Mason's name is after a whole slew of our family members since it is a common name in both families... We think we will stick with family names...

If you have name suggestions, send me an e-mail, leave me a comment... I would love to hear what you are thinking...

Much love,

Curt, Leslee, Mason and "butter bean"


1 comment:

  1. wow - already - don't you think you will change your mind over the next 6-7 months?? - lovely names though!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some comment love...