Monday, March 15, 2010

P90X {Day 1}

Ok, it is official.

I started P90x today.

Now, I am telling you, so I guess I am trapped.

I have to do this.

I am going to try and blog about my journey- hopefully everyday.

Today was the Chest & Back dvd.
Honestly, it was not what I expected.
I am so used to doing cardio dvd's- not weight training dvd's.
It was intense, very intense.
I had a hard time because I am not very good at push ups- I am terrible at them.
Curt & I did the work out together.
It was great to have him for support, I hope we can do more together.

Tomorrow is Plyometerics, I hear that it is hard.
I am hoping that it has more cardio.
1 down, only 89 to go.

4 comments:

  1. You're gonna love it! I do random work-outs along with my running all the time - Love it! Good luck and can't wait to read about your journey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My best bud came to visit this past weekend and she brought along her P90 vis and we did them together..... I understand where you're coming from! I thought I was going to die! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! Scott only lasted a week on it. We still have the pull up bar and stuff that goes with it. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Leslee!

    P90X is a great system, if you STICK WITH IT. You will only be as successful as your mind allows you to be.

    Congratulations on Day 1 of 90 days (which will go by super quickly!) toward a new YOU!

    xox

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some comment love...