Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Imagination {Wordful Wednesday}

I was doing my make-up and Mason was playing with his toys on the counter. He was talking to himself and just really playing hard using his imagination.






He kept taking about "Uncle Brian."


Uncle Brian is my brother.


Mason loves his aunts and uncles, but I guess he really misses them sometimes.


I started quizzing him on who he was playing with and he said, "Mom- Uncle Brian and Mason are playing army time. We are on a mission to drive this big red truck and get Mason some lots of candy."



I do not have a picture of Uncle Brian on my computer, but those of you who know him- "Can you see the resemblance???" I am having a hard time with it...


Head on over to see Angie @ 7 clown circus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some comment love...