Monday, March 22, 2010

Falling Off The Waggon & Picking Up The Pieces

So, I was doing really great with my P90x last week. Until Thursday. Mason kept messing with me while doing the Yoga X so I stopped and thought I might do it after the kiddos went to bed. Ha, yeah right. I had a head ache so I took some meds and went to sleep. Then on Friday, Mason had school and I had to make a MAJOR grocery run (you know the kind when you need everything and you feel like you are in Wal-Mart for 2 hours?!?!). I still had a headache. Thankfully the MIL was in town and she picked up Mason from school. My headache just seemed to get worse until I was physically sick... I used to have migraines but lately the headaches are pretty bad (like someone is stabbing me in the brain- not that I would know- just how I imagine it would feel.) I went on to bed on Friday too. Saturday came and went and no working out. Sunday we had church and then we ate lunch with Curt's Poppy, so by the time we got home it was time for Curt to go to work and then bath time and bed time for the boys soon after that. And of course Desperate Housewives came on, so no P90X either. But, today I finished all of my house work so, while Mason is at school tomorrow, I will definitely be doing it. I have not decided if I am going to start the program over or pick up where I left off? So, now while I could be doing P90, I am going to watch Twilight (way funner!) My first week was a major bummer, it is just so hard to make time for yourself when you are a Mom. Time for everyone else comes first. I am just going to have to get more creative...I wish I could just go to a gym, but where we live there is not one gym with in a 40 mile radius that has childcare... So, starting over tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry... exercising is a constant struggle around here. I love it and love the way I feel after, but I have to find the time and energy to do it. I think most everyone is that way. You are not alone and good for you in trying so hard!! We had P90X and I know how hard those workouts are. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some comment love...