Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Scooping Down The Doop.

Mason has had the funniest saying lately. He makes them up all on his own and Curt and I have no idea where they come from. They are defiantly not from the English language. Some of them we can figure out and some of them we are still working on. But one thing is for sure, he knows what they mean.

Scooping Down the Doop. Still not sure what this one means.
Down the Doop. I think this means something totally different than the one above, he uses it in a different context.
Squirking. I think this one has something to do with his How Wheels squealing tires. Not too sure though.

There are a few more, I cannot remember at the moment. I just wanted to make sure that I wrote them down so I did not forget this incredibly funny stage he is in...

2 comments:

  1. that is hilarious!!! i love those sayings...i keep a file on the computer that is titled, "things b says, age 4" and so on. you can't forget them!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some comment love...