Monday, April 6, 2009

Upcoming Stuff...

I have really enjoyed my new font... It is so sweet and pretty... You can head on over to Kiki & Lele to see what I have been up to... I will be busy for the next few months with finishing up Mother's Day (have you gotten something for your Mom yet?) and then I have an event planned in Tullahoma for the Arts & Crafts Festival and then on to Bell Buckle in June for the Moon Pie Festival... Whew, I do not know how I am going to do it all... Thank goodness for my Mom and for Curt, they are so awesome and supportive. Also, a BIG thanks to my parents for the vacation we are all going on in July, I need some time by the pool... Disney World, here we come...


Kiki and Lele Boutique Hand-crafted Jewelry

3 comments:

  1. Love the new font, too! Great idea with the dates. You are so busy - good luck with it all. I'm sure you will do great, as always!!

    Lucky you to go to Disney World!!! Have fun with the family. All are going?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it true?? This month we find out??? Girrlll - I hope you get a girl! So BAD!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some comment love...