Monday, April 6, 2009

Have you ever?

Have you ever thought of something, you know had a random thought pop into your head? Then you cannot stop thinking about this random thought...? Than you marinate on this totally random thought? Than it becomes more and soon it is all you think about...??? Do I sound crazy? I might be... just a bit... crazy...! But I will let you know later in the week what this totally random crazy thought is.... I'll give you a hint... I need some time at my sewing machine to bring it full circle.


I have been spending lots of time on this

Kiki and Lele Boutique Hand-crafted Jewelry


I have been cutting all of my own shapes and it is VERY time consuming... VERY! The blog is neglected in a bad way... Hopefully some updates are coming soon... Mother's Day orders are flooding in so I have little time for anything extra...

We had a great weekend. This little butter bean inside of me is moving like crazy, every time I would lay down, it would kick me. Of course it only feels like sweet little flutters at this point..

Curt and I went to my OB appointment on Friday. It (the baby) was very active, so active it took a minute to get the HR, all you could hear was a ton of movements... Baby is super healthy so far and we are so thankful for that. I swear it is either the fact that I did not have a blog when I was pregnant the first time or I was super naive, but I am very paranoid this time around- about EVERYTHING!

My next OB appointment on April 23, we find out the sex of the baby. I can hardly believe that time is flying by so fast...

Sorry I do not have any pictures... This is why...

Me: washing dishes

Mason: playing with cars (or so I thought)

Mason: Cheese, say cheese froggy...

Me: Mason, what are you doing...?

Mason: This my crema- translation (camera)

Me: Thinking I knew I put it on the table... Surely not...

Me: Looking over at Mason who is man-handling my camera. His fingers were all over the lens, he had turned it on and taken pictures of the ground, the walls, his feet, me doing the dishes... ARRRRRGHHHH! I inspected it and there were finger prints all over the lens. I have no idea how I am going to clean it off. It is a very small area and hard to get too. I guess I will have to pull out the Q-tips....

So, no pics until then... Sorry grandparents...

1 comment:

Leave me some comment love...