Friday, December 4, 2009

Untitled

No title on this one, just an update.

Both boys have been sick with upper respiratory infections and ear infections. They are starting to come around now and starting to feel better. Miles is taking a bit longer to heal...



I had my H1N1 today. Not too bad, I got the shot. I am not a huge fan of stuff up my nose. My arm itches a bit, but it was no big deal. Getting Mason's will be the bigger deal. I am not a huge fan of this shot because it has only been out for this year, but I would much rather give it to Mason and get it myself than see Mason or Miles get sick with this. When you see where kids in your community close to your own kids ages are dying from H1N1, it makes you really want to get your kids the shot- at least it does me...



Curt has been working his new job for a whole week now. He has mostly been training. I feel like I have hardly seen him. He is gone all day and then studies after we eat dinner. I know this whole training thing will not last too long, so it is totally tolerable. Mason loves seeing his Daddy in his police uniform.



Mason said, "Mason gonna get big and be a hero like my Dad..." Priceless, I say, priceless.



But he also said he wanted to get a new Mommy, so I guess you gotta take the bad with the good.... : )



Mason is constantly helping with Miles and he says they are "best friends" I hope that lasts. He really seems to love him- at least he does when Miles is not crying...



Miles is growing like a weed. He has nice round cheeks and people are constantly telling me he looks way older than 13 weeks. I think he looks like a little snow man... Cute as can be, I give him 10 million kisses a day. He also got a mobile from his Mammie and he loves it a ton. He sat last night under it for 30 minutes talking and cooing and trying to reach and grab it.



I am {hopefully} going to put my tree up tonight- slacker, I know...



I have been working on jewelry Christmas orders that are slamming me. So, that is my excuse for all of my short falls: unfolded laundry, boxes still in my closet, dishes need to be washed, Mason's room is a disaster...



I also got an embroidery machine. I have read the manual like 2 times but I still have not managed to crank anything out yet. Maybe that will happen soon.






What is a post without a picture. Please forget that you can see all the way up my nose.... I just wanted to show off my Hunk-o-ramma husband... You are jealous, I know...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some comment love...