Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Fun Crafts...

My sweet friend Angie had this adorable blanket made for baby Miles... It was so nice of her to do that. She wanted to be the first person to buy something for the baby... Well, Angie, I think you even beat me.!
This is a burp and onsie set I made for Miles... I love vintage stuff and I found this adorable fabric in a scrap pile at the fabric store... Just enough for what I wanted to make... This is a back view of the onsie.

Here is a front view of the onsie. Mason loves the fire truck and so I think I might make him a bigger version of this one so they can match... Hey, do you think the hubs would want one too??? Wouldn't he just look smashing in a t-shirt with hand sewn trucks all over it? I am only kidding...


This is a blue chanel burp and bib set with red ribbon sewn across. The bib is not complete yet because I am trying to get it monogrammed right above the ribbon... I just love baby blue and red combo...



This is just a random bib I made from some scraps that I had left over from another craft that I never finished yet... I traced it and made my own pattern... It was super easy and turned out great! So. much. fun. I just love making my own stuff. Very gratifying. I wish I knew how to sew when I was preggo with Mason. I know it would have made the time go by so fast. Can you imagine how many projects I could have started and finished with out a 2 year old...?




Back tomorrow with some cute pics of Mason and a boppy cover that I made all by myself from start to finish. I even made my own pattern...

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh! Great job! The onsie is too sweet and I love the added wagon on the bum. You did a great job on the big too. And the blanket Angie had made is super fab! Crocheted blankets can take a beating - just ask the Twinkies. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some comment love...