Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Round Here....

We are preparing for a NEW life... Not my baby just yet... But, My brother and sister-in-law are having their first baby today... Her name will be Ella Gracin. I am so ready to be an Auntie. They are so ready to be parents. We are all excited!

The SD card is clean and ready for 1,000 or more pictures...

I am headed to Tullahoma in 30 minutes or so, hoping she will wait on her Auntie Leslee for her debut...

It will be nice to have a girl in the family to buy girlie things for...

I made her several things, I will share when I can...

Please pray that she makes a safe entrance into this BIG world and that my SIL, Carrie does well... I am sure she will!

2 comments:

  1. That is so exciting. I'm sure all will go fine, tell them congrats from us! And Yay for being an aunt - you will love it!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some comment love...