Friday, February 15, 2008

Tag- I'm it!

Kacey sent this to me and I thought it was cute. She sent it in e-mail, but I thought I would extend it to my blog, becasue I love blogging and I un-love working!

Four things about me that you may or may not know; in no particular order:

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Manager at Apartments
2. Mommy
3. Gap Inc.
4. Nanny

Four movies I would watch over and over - if I had time:
1. The Notebook
2. The Holiday
3. Fried Green Tomatoes
4. Baby Einstein- Mason told me to put this one on here, they are his most favorite!

Four places I have lived:
1. Tullahoma, TN
2. DalMurfreesboro, Tn
3. that is it! I am pretty stationary...
4.

Four TV Shows that I watch:
1. Lost
2. Brother's & Sisters
3. Desperate Housewives.
4. Cashmere Mafia

Four Places I Have Been
1. Oregon
2. Florida
3. Arizona
4. Texas- not for very long.....

Four People Who Email Regularly
1. Kacey- like 5 times a day on the regular....
2. Mom
3. Amanda- not so much now that we have the blogs.... It keeps us up to date
4. Can I count all of my blogging buddies?

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Japaneese
2. Italian
3. Ice Cream
4. Apple Pie

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. With Curt and Mason- they are my inner circle...
2. The beach with the inner circle
3. At Cocoa Mocha with the girls on girls night, RIP Cocoa Mocha, RIP...
4. I would rather be doing anything than pretending I am working and trying to sneak in my blogging time... I love how sneaky I am...

Four people I think will respond:
1. Amanda
2. Katie
3. Amy- Amanda's super cool family, I know they read my blog...
4. Nicole, you are super cool too, I know you are reading....

Four things I am looking forward to this year:
1. Satying at home with Mason
2. Starting the Etsy store with Kacey
3. My baby sisters Wedding in May....
4. Mason's 2nd Birthday!
5. My 1 year anniversary with Curt....

If you took the time to read this, you have the time to re-post this... Consider yourself TAGGED!

2 comments:

  1. Can you tell that today I'm "un-loving" work too?! I could watch The Holiday and The Notebook over and over too. And The Gap? If I had the $ I'd shop there for everything. Love it! I'm trying to blog only 1X a week to make time for everything else in my life--so standby, a tag may be coming. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! This was so cool! I was very excited to see two posts in one day. :) And you're right, I am responding.... :) I can't believe you've only lived in two places, I am envious. We are moving in two weeks and I HATE packing! Actually, the cleaning of the apartment is probably worse!!! It was fun to learn some things about you!! When is Mason's birthday again??? I know he and West are close!
    PS we really like the names you suggested....or one in particular, can you guess which one? haha

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some comment love...