Monday, February 18, 2008

Seriously?

Ok, first off, still no pictures. I have not taken any but my dad took some of Mason when he went for the weekend to my parents house. As soon as I can get them back and sort through them, I will post them... Posts are normally not any fun with out pictures of the cute little ones.... I do not actually think you read what I write....

Next to my funny key story... This might be long, not so sure until it is all down...

Last night when Curt left for work, he took the Volvo... I thought this is weird but he has been driving it a lot lately becasue we are selling our other car... But I did not think too much of it, Brothers and Sisters was on and I was way too into it... So, this morning after I dressed and fed Mason it was time to warm the car, so I went looking for the keys. When I drive, the keys are always put right back into my purse, becasue that is a good place for keys- more on that later... Anyways back to the story... I could not find the keys, anywhere. I drove Curt's car to work on Friday and I knew we did not take it anywhere all weekend... So, I called Curt and he started giving me the 3rd degree about misplacing stuff, which (sorry hunny) is him, not me. I am always the one who finds the stuff that is misplaced. I knew they were not anywhere in the house becasue I went on a cleaning rampage on Sunday and definatley would have found them and put them in the right place, my purse... He was giving me tips on where to look and how I should always put stuff back where it goes and then I can find it.... ( I now find this conversation comical) Well, he then tells me that he might have used them on Saturday when he was moving around the cars to get the camaro out of the garage... Ding, Ding, Ding.... I knew I did not have them last and instantly felt better, but I still had no keys and 5 minuites to go until I had to be at work.... Well after moving the cars on Saturday he also went dirt bike riding with Brian... He starts telling me to look in the pants he wore but I know the keys are not in there because I washed them and they would have come out in the dryer... No keys in the dryer. We get off the phone becasue the sitter is at the house and I need to get her settled before I get more frusterated becasue I still have no keys... He calls back and lets me know that he talked with Brian and the keys are in Brian's surburban.. What? how could this happen, you always put stuff right back into the right place, I ask??? He says, well I put them into the tool box which is a really safe, good place for keys to be if you are out in the woods bike riding.... Seriously?

I love you honey I hope you are not mad about this post.. It is all in good fun, and only to show that I am right- sometimes...

1 comment:

  1. Okay, both of your posts made me laugh. this one, well, obviously because it was a funny story. And I love being right, sometimes! :)And the other one because you are VERY right: being a mom IS the best job ever but it is an adjustment! I love what I do, but I also loved working and feeling like my job was mine, I was good at it and I really honestly loved it. So it was a huge change to be home and feel like I was accomplishing things. SO, just know that you really ARE doing the most important thing ever when you are doing mom things! (and DEFINITELY the most rewarding) I am so excited for you and you have inspired me to get a planner and plan plan away. (maybe then my housework will get done on a schedule!)
    Have a great day. And yup, you guessed right, we'd heard of it awhile ago and it's Jeff's fav...so I had to laugh when I saw you suggested it!
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some comment love...