Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Happy Tuesday!- to the Mommies

Today is one of those mornings..... You know the kind when you get up and have ZERO time to get a shower before you little one wakes up... I had to be at work this morning and I guess Mason heard the alarm becasue he was up at the same time. Great, well at least my hair is semi-clean, right? So, I got a fast shower and he watched some Baby Einstein, life saver... But soon after it went off he was pulling on my robe and whining... I love that little monkey, but really, I could not concentrate. I know the hardest thing I was working on was mascera, but Mommy needs 2 eyes.... So we go down stairs for some breakfast. He did not want what I gave him, he pushed it off of the tray. At this point we are very whiny... I wish Curt was here so I could follow him around and pull on his pants leg and whine to him. I do not think he realizes what mornings are like at our house since he comes in right about happy time... Next I got dressed... I was into all black today. So I put on my sassy black turtle neck sweater and some black slacks... Whoo Hoo I look HOT today... Well, that was until Gabby decided to rub up againts me and get red dog hair all over the pants. I could not find my lent roller and to top it off Mason got into tsome hair gel and decided that I needed a bit on my butt.... AHHHHHHH. Breathe.... in..... out...... So I get myself cleaned up get Mason satisfied and Curt gets home and I scoot out the door. I walk in the door and someone says, "you got something on your bum..." Descrete????, not really this persons type of behavior... So, everyone turns and looks at my bum which has hair gel smeared on it- oopse.... Embarrassed I run to the bathroom and clean my self up.

So, I ask you Chicken Little is there anything else coming my way today, maybe the sky???

Now 5 things that make me happy for a stress reliever...
1. Mason when he first wakes up and he needs cuddle time with me and every stuffed animal he has... Always interesting, always FUN!
2. Getting to work not looking like I chased around a 17 month old all morning...
3. The pedi that Kacey and I are getting pronto.... To put it into Kacey's words, " a peti has turned from a luxery to a necessity, bummer..."
4. Organization- my life is getting a make over....
5. My new momagenda. It is a mommy planner. It is so fabulous. I love it more every day and it only came in the mail yesterday. It has places for all the kiddos, which i only have one but whatever. It has a place to plan dinner and it has the month at a glance and each day! I love it, love it, love it. Plus, they monogrammed it with my initials and it is purple... FUN> So, I am on the road to stay at home organized Mom-o-rama!

ps- I guess my spelling is getting better, I only misspelled one word and i meant to.... Yes, this is a big victory for me...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some comment love...