Wednesday, January 2, 2008

A time to remember! Good-bye 2007


Rachel, Kari. Carrie, Katie, and Me...

Katie and Jeremy, how cute are they? They are getting married on 5/24/2008!
OK, I knew we should not have gotten these two together. This is my brother and Chris (one of Curt's friends). I am pretty sure this is the running man dance they are doing.

Not really sure what we are doing here, look at those CrAzY EyEs....
My family, aren't we so cute. Mom, Dad and Mason were in T-town ringing in the new year together...

We had a New Year's party at our house this year. It was a really fun time and very interesting to say the least. I have some pictures to post and I will be posting more as soon as everyone gets me the pictures from there cameras!

1 comment:

  1. Is that your cousin in the first pic?? I totally remember her! It looks like you guys had so much fun!! Lucky you to leave Mason with your parents.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some comment love...