Friday, January 18, 2008

Bring your kid to work day!






This morning Curt had to work a little longer, so I took Mason to my work. I love to spend time with him, so any excuse to get more time is wonderful.... Well, not bringing him to work. My camera died, so I only got pictures from the very beginning of his trip to College Grove. It was way worse by the time he left. I could only laugh though because he had a ball. Lets just say that after he left, i had to vacuum and clean my office and put it back together for like 30 minutes.
I hope you enjoy these pictures as much as my little man enjoyed the tape dispenser!
And, a BIG shout out to spell check on BLOGGER! Apparently I have the worst spelling on earth! No matter how long my message usually is, I am always correcting words. So, If you ever happen upon a horribly spelled post, it is most likely because I forgot to spell check!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some comment love...