Sunday, January 3, 2010

Stuff for 2010

I am going to focus on being the best mother I can be.
I am going to find more time for "me"... Where? I have no clue, when I find it I will let you know...
I am going to kiss the hubbs more often...
I am going to remember to be thankful for the small blessings in life, for the small blessings make it all worth it.
I am going to give more of myself to others.
I am going to try and fold the laundry when it comes out of the dryer and not pile it up for days.... Digging through baskets of laundry really sucks.
I am going to slow down.
I am going to learn something new, maybe a new craft- knitting, maybe.
I am going to worry less.
I am committing to 30 minutes of some type of exercise 5 days a week.
I am going to call my friends more often.
Try to get my business a bit more organized.
Try and cook dinner more often.
I am going to stash some cash for the camera I am dreaming of.
Last, but not least, I am going to take one picture of each of the boys every day this year... 365 pictures of Mason & Miles. I think it will be fun to look back at the end of 2010 and see how much they have grown in a year.

1 comment:

  1. I love the picture idea!
    And it completely makes me feel more normal to read that someone else stacks the laundry up for days, lol! That's one of my resolutions too!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some comment love...