Saturday, January 2, 2010

Miss Mary Money

Today, we will remember my sweet cousin Mary at her Memorial service. She was only 13 and a big hole has been left in all of our hearts. I pulled these pictures from a facebook group in her memory.
I remember when she was born.
She was always such a sweet presence at all of our family gatherings.
I hate that I missed our family Christmas, because I would have loved to just see her again one more time.
She has a younger sister, Anna, and she was always so motherly to her. It was really sweet to watch.
She has an older sister, Lydia, and they always got along so well.


Mary, Lauren (cousin) and Aunt Karin (her mother)


Please take a moment to pray for her parents and sisters. Pray that they can find peace and be able to process the loss that has hit them in such an untimely manner.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I am so sorry. I will be praying for your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so beautiful, I'm so sorry for your families loss. Your family will be in our prayers.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some comment love...