Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Packing, Packing, Packing....

....really stinks. I hate it actually. But it has to be done. We are getting closer. The end will arrive soon...

I have new updates to share. We are not moving to Atlanta anymore.

We are moving to Crossville, Tennessee.
We are happy! We will have family very close by.
Atlanta would have been fun, but Crossville is the best option for our family.
We are moving 99% of our home on Saturday, the other 1% will stay behind with Curt to finish his last week at work.
I really love Murfreesboro and its location to everything. I am sure I will fall in love with our new town, it might take me a while, but I know I will...


  1. moving! what in the world!!! well, now i can just come see you there!

  2. I am sad I won't get to see you, but I totally understand. Honestly, you would not have liked ATL. I will be gald when we get the word to relocate. It just not a place you want to raise your family. At least you are still in TEnnessee. I would love to be there, anywhere in Tennesee, except for Memphis!!! Good Luck


Leave me some comment love...