Sunday, November 1, 2009

So, I Joined...

not sure what happened to my post date on this one.... my PSF is posted below... check it out!

The 21st Century, that is...



I got one of these snazzy little gadgets... I am absolutely in love with it so far. I have never really had an ipod, we had a nano and I never liked it too much, it got washed after a trip to the gym. I would love to have an iphone, but we are Verizon people. So, I got the next best thing. I know I have only scraped the surface of what this amazing little gadget can do, but I am eager to learn. If you have one, I would love some tips.



What I have done so far...


-Downloaded pod casts. They are amazing and I just love to listen to a little Dave Ramsey while folding the laundry.


-Downloaded some learning tools for Mason. Flash cards, alphabet games and interactive tools. I think I like them more than he does. He normally just makes my screen sticky. I do not mind too much though.


-Downloaded some games to play, mostly for Curt, I am an app person.


-Found some super cool picture editing apps, even a photoshop one.


-Converted all of my CD's to itunes.


-Downloaded about every free app and song I could find...


-Found some fun music.


-Erased it all by accident.


-Found it all again, by accident.


That is about it. If you have any secret ipod tips that I should know, shoot them my way.


As I sit here typing, Mason is "cutting" my hair with a pair of plastic toy pliers... I just love to get a new look...


p>




2 comments:

  1. I bought my hubby one for his birthday, and I know absolutely nothing about it!! {grin}
    I think I did hear there was a Starbucks app. Hmmmm....

    ReplyDelete
  2. you must have your mother's nack for technology - good luck with the new toy

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some comment love...