Monday, June 16, 2008

Tazmanian Devil, oopse, I mean.... Mason

Mason has been a little bit of everything lately, and I mean that he has been all over the place. Sometimes he is so crazy and sometimes he is so funny and sometimes both all at once. I get kind of overwhelmed sometimes with this whole toddler, terrible two's thing, but I will make it through.... HAHA! Here is a list of some things that Mason has been doing and saying lately...

  • He sees every single air plane that flies across the sky. He calls them "quanes."
  • Every motorcycle he sees he makes sure that we see it as well, he calls them "bi", I think he means, bike.
  • He loves cars of all kinds. He takes all of his cars and trucks and lines them up on the edge of the table, bed or any flat surface that he can find...
  • He climbs on everything, end tables, the couch, you name it. It is very hard to keep him down.
  • Curt and I were in the kitchen cleaning up from dinner the other night and Mason was in the living room, we thought he was playing with his cars... We heard a thump and he screamed and started crying... we went into the living room and half of Mason's body was sticking out of the floor.... Yes, I said floor. Our vent returns are in the floor, unfortunately, and Mason has learned how to take them off. His little body fit perfectly down inside. When we saw what has happened, we thought it was real bad. Soooo glad that it was not bad at all. Looking back, we can laugh, but it was not very funny at all. I am getting a nail gun and nailing those things down....
  • He knows his friends by name and where they live at... As we are pulling up to Ryder's house, he starts screaming, "Rydie, Rydie..." When we drive or walk by Alex's house, he says "Alie, Alie..."
  • He loves the baby kittens, it is all that I can do to keep them alive... He carries them around by the tail, leg neck or anything else he can grab... He just loves them A LOT!
  • He loves candy, he asks for it dozens of times per day... I used to be able to fake him out, but now there is no way I can do that. I will try and hand him a cracker or a piece of fruit and he turns it away. he really loves candy...
  • I spend all of my time picking up after him. He tears through the house... But you best believe I make him pick up after his self. Sometimes when I am trying to teach him a lesson he really hates it. But I have learned that if I stick in there for long enough, he will do what I ask him.
  • Today, I was putting some snacks into a cup for him... (I count everything) I said, one... and Mason looked at me and said, two.... I was amazed. He did it a few more times after that. Now we need to work on, three....

Curt and I love him more every single day... He is such a sweet spirit and so smart. He really amazes us with everything he says and with all that he can do...

1 comment:

  1. I don't know whose cuter? The baby or the babydaddy, ha!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some comment love...