Wednesday, June 25, 2008

One funny day!!!

Lately, I wish that my eyes were a camera and my brain was a computer. Even looking back at the pictures I took today I have already forgotten some of the sweet little smiles and laughs he had today... Mason and I have been having such a fun time. He is such a ham and loves to laugh and cut up.... .

Cute Story:
Tonight before bath time, I was holding Mason and he was not happy about leaving his cars behind and taking a bath. He ended up grabbing my necklace and broke it. I put him down and picked up the pieces. I looked at him and said, "Mason, you broke Mommy's necklace... How would you like it if I broke your car?" He said "No, no..." Then I said, "Tell Mommy that you are SORRY." He looked at me with those adorable eyes and said, "Soddy"... Then he brought me one of his cars and wanted to give it to me for breaking my necklace.. What a sweetie.

I hope you enjoy the pictures of our smiley day!










2 comments:

Leave me some comment love...