Wednesday, June 18, 2008

From Toddler to BIG BOY in mere secconds...

Driving his cars on the chair waiting for his turn...
I promise this is our car...
Always busy, it is rare that I can get him to look at the camera...
Still working hard driving cars.... very important stuff...
Hey, Give that camera MOM!
He was so big. This was his first time sitting by himself. He walked over and got the big boy cape and climbed up in the chair...
Just look at that hair, what a mess...
Right before...
End results, do not forget the sucker, his most favorite part of the hair cut...
Looking waaaaay too much like Curt! What a cutie!!!
Mason has hair just like mine, curly/ fuzzy in the back and straight as a stick on the top and sides. He normally goes with Dad to get a hair cut, but I decided it was time that maybe I take him and see if we can change from using the scissors to the trimmers. He was a bit startled when she turned them on, but he did not mind too much because he had his sucker....
Sorry kiddo, Mommy blessed you with her nappy hair, at least you can cut your off! You did great today, big boy! I had fun taking you for a hair cut, just you and me. I know hair is a Mason and Daddy thing, so thanks for letting me tag along!
Love,
MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some comment love...